Latest Updates:
(+44) 207 060 5333 (UK)
+7 (499) 6092322 (RUS)
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type

Spouse visa extension

Questions & AnswersCategory: ImmigrationSpouse visa extension
RSL Law Staff asked 1 year ago

My spouse visa is expiring and I would like to apply for an extension. I have already passed the English language exam but cannot understand from the website which application form to fill in. There is also some information about the Healthcare Surcharge on the website. Do I need to pay it? If yes, how much is it? I am from Russia.

1 Answers
RSL Law Staff answered 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. You have to complete the application for an extension of stay on the basis of your family life in the UK. Apart from that, you need to make sure that you meet all relevant to your application immigration requirements. As to the Healthcare Surcharge, you can calculate the amount you will have to pay on the website.

Click here Click here