VISA SUPPORT FOR RUSSIA AND CIS COUNTRIES
Russia, Kazakshtan, Belarus and most other CIS countries require you to get a visa to enter. You must apply for the visa to the Consulate before arranging your visit. Before applying for your visa to the Russian Federation or another CIS country, applicants should decide the visa category under which they wish to lodge their visa application. The different categories include for example tourist, private, work, student and business visas.
Your visa category will depend on the purpose and length of your trip. Some categories required an invitation. Our Immigration department offers advice on all types of visa applications to other jurisdictions, including all countries in the former Soviet bloc. In that regard, our legal staff includes professionals who between them speak twelve languages, including Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian.
We pride ourselves on excellent client care in obtaining your visas to the country of your destination. We will endeavour to explain any legal issues that may arise in a language that best suits you and you will be kept informed.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Expert Russian / CIS Visa processing
- Single, Double and Multiple-Entry Business Visas
- Visas to CIS countries via direct arrangements with local authorities
- Professional advice and support, travel arrangements
- Required consultations
- Assistance with filling out the consulate application forms
- Assistance at the embassies and visa centres
- Help with obtaining necessary insurance policies
- Translation, certification and legalisation of all necessary documents
- Accommodation & Flight booking arrangements
To get more information please contact our Immigration Case Manager – email@example.com or book a consultation.