About RSL

About RSL

RSL-LAW is a niche legal practice in the heart of London specialising in Property and Family Law, Corporate Law and Company business support, Immigration and Family Office services, including translations, certifications and apostil of documents.

Our PROPERTY DEPARTMENT offers a range of services to British as well as foreign clients relating to property matters, including Sales and Purchases, Assignments, Commercial Property and Land Leases & Licences, Change of Ownership by way of gifts, Registration of Non-Resident Landlords, Resolution of Landlord and Tenant disputes. Since 2014, the Firm has had the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation. CQS provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for RSL-LAW for its clients, buyers and sellers, as well as lenders and insurers. We are also members of conveyancing panels at most high street banks and mortgage providers and have acted for buyers and their lenders.

Our FAMILY LAW solicitors specialise in Divorce, Financial Relief Applications, Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements, Co-habitation arrangements and Separation Agreements.

We fully understand that divorce and resolving matters relating to marital finances can be a very difficult and demanding time in a person’s life. We aim to take away the stresses and strains of these problems by both assisting our clients with a competent legal advice and supporting them emotionally.

All of the members of our team are strong, efficient and hardworking and will always fight your corner, whilst providing support when needed.

Our team has the advantage of a solicitor with over 38 years’ experience who is both well-known on the circuit and has unrivalled knowledge of all areas of family law. The team is supported by both solicitors and paralegals who are robust and motivated to get results.

CORPORATE LAW is a complex area of law encompassing many disciplines. Our Corporate law solicitors have over 15 years of corporate experience, including Starting-up, Dealing with Directors & Shareholders, Constitutional Documents and Share Capital matters, Share Sales & Purchases, Business Sales & Purchases, Loan & Finance.

Our IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS offer advice and assistance with immigration applications for leave to enter as well as leave to remain in the United Kingdom, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship applications for foreign nationals as well as registration certificates and permanent residency in the United Kingdom for citizens of the European Union in accordance with European Law. We also advise on all types of visa applications to other jurisdictions, including all countries in the former Soviet bloc.

All our departments are supported by the FAMILY OFFICE, which provides administrative support and additional services for our clients to ensure successful and timely completion of your projects, including, amongst others powers of attorney, trust deeds, declarations and deed of gifts, translation services, certification and apostille of documents, and company secretarial services.